Priority provides integrated business management solutions for commercial and manufacturing worldwide.
Innovation: Priority is the first ERP software that enables a virtually instantaneous, on-premise, web-based installation. Our hosted SaaS service is optional. Users can now have their local MS-Office applications fully synchronized with Priority (Outlook emails, contacts, calendar, tasks and shortcuts) including bi-directional exchange of data and files to and from Microsoft Word, Excel and project applications.
Scalability: Priority’s scalable ERP architecture is built for field level configuration to accommodate the full spectrum of corporate needs: from the head office, through rollout company branches and even isolated operation.
Track Records: Our best testimonial for a credible product is Priority’s track record, with years of proven field service in large and small organizations.
Flexibility: Consultants and implementers can go on a long way in meeting special requirements that are not provided out of the box by using Priority SDK and upgrade capabilities.
Additional Technology Features:
- Scalable ERP based on SOA
- NET 3.5
- Comprehensive integration/synchronization with MS-Office
- On-Line/Off-Line capabilities in our CRM and point of sale modules.
- Integrated business intelligence (BI) software solution
- Integrated Document Management
- Integrated Business Process Management (BPM) SOLUTIONS.
- Superiority over competing products: Priority outperforms competing products from vendors such Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Infor, Epicor, QAD, Moovex in the following key areas:
On-Premise web enabled installation in a few mouse clicks
Unmatched user level customizability (Menus, Screens/Forms, Reports, Documents, Business Rules, Data Migration Interface)
Coherent graphical UI- the same user interface throughout the application, including the SDK.
Version management utility that ensures operational integrity of customer specific customizations through Service Pack and Upgrades installation.
Built-in customization tools with rapid roll-out capability
Multi-company structure that enables one system to operate in many languages and conform to various local financial regulations and currency requirements